Virtua Crisis Demo Virtua Crisis Demo

There's potential here...

The fake 3D effect is great, but it's completely ruined by the ugly stick figure. Team up with a good artist if you have to, but improve the way the "enemies" look like.

There was only one enemy as far as I could tell, so I can't comment about the game engine itself.

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Superbly done

Very polished and very funny. Everything from the animation and to the sound is perfect. I'm on my way to check the other Smoochie cartoons!

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Pretty good.

As an Israeli I thought I'll be incredibly offended, but I wasn't. The author is right: this game is more anti-Arafat than anti-Israel (if it's at all anti-Israel). It shows the way the mind of a suicide bomber works: find the spot with most women and children in it. It's sick and utterly evil just like in real life.

I understand why people are offended by it and I don't see anything wrong with asking or demanding it to be removed. This issue is too painful for some people to joke about. But like many violent dark humor, things should be seen in context.

--MB

Kill Blossom (ppg) Kill Blossom (ppg)

Cruel!

That's was REALLY cruel and vicious.
Oh well, at least Bubbles can be the leader now! no, wait... She dies in the other episode.
Oh well.

--Michael Bregman

Kill Bubbles (ppg) Kill Bubbles (ppg)

Disturbing!

I love the Powerpuff Girls show. It's quite cute and clever. I like Bubbles in particular.
With that said, I managed to enjoy this gruesome parody. BECAUSE I like Bubbles seeing this violence (not to mention taking part in it) was more powerful.
Good job. Now I'll go and watch the REAL show where Bubbles is alive and well...!

--Michael Bregman

Smack Osama Bin Laden! Smack Osama Bin Laden!

Not TOO bad

It's basically the sample "Fly Swatter" that comes with FLASH 5, but with Osama instead of the flies.

It's kinda fun, but it gets old fast. The fact that he keeps coming at us forever is disturbing and frustrating.

Mission:01 Kill Bin Laden Mission:01 Kill Bin Laden

Very good for a first submission!

I liked the ending. Quite satisfying in gorey-funny way.

--Michael Bregman

Blow Up Osama bin Laden!! Blow Up Osama bin Laden!!

Good stuff!

The nuke finale was really moving with the fantastic music. It brought a tear of joy to my eye.
Very well done. Especially the buildup for the nuke option.
But in real life the little bastard isn't worthy the price of a fire bomb, let alone an atom bomb. A very economic way will be to dissect him with steak knives.
Anyhoo, good job!

Moon Patrol Moon Patrol

I loved the original!

I think the adaptation to flash was very nice. The game was a bit rough to play, but then again so was the original.

I think the design missed the point. The car was quite ugly. I think it would've worked better if the original design was used or instead a complete new design with an original edge (shooting bystanders instead of rock).

Still- I played with it for quite a while so I guess it is quite good.

Kill Kathy Kill Kathy

Boring

I hate this type of Flash game. It was boring and long. Waste of a LOT of time.
And how did she scream AFTER her head was blown off?...